Who is Who at the Big Data for Bees Hackathon

Hi all,

Never late for introductions!

My name is Irene and I am working at the KNMI as a data scientist. Currently I have 5 years of experience in the application of machine learning algorithms in the fields of environmental modeling and climate services research. At the KNMI Data Lab we are interested at better understanding the relationship between weather and climate and the potential impacts they have on different socio-economic sectors. We are interested in establishing long-term collaborations with other organizations, in which we can integrate ground observations and weather data to model very local phenomena, such as bee populations. So if you think your interests are in line with this, perhaps we can have a chat some day! Feel free to write me at garciamarti@knmi.nl or irenegarciaimarti@gmail.com.

Thanks for organizing this nice event!
Cheers!

Hi All,

missed this topic :wink:

I am Paul van Zoggel. I work in serious gaming and precision farming data. Everything I help design or engineer I wonder what natural model/proces/order would we be mimicking. Biodiversity and Yield can be great friends. In arable land we do our best to really listen to Mother Nature in all possible ways.

Interested in actionable intelligence for any generation.